There isn’t a much better form of team building than bowling. Boost moral and improve the productivity of your team. Let our event planners help you with every step from menu planning to entering your employees names into our scoring system. Have competitive bowlers on your staff? Let us set up a 9 pin no tap game where a strike can be 9 pins instead of 10. Have a diverse group of people coming? A simple but very effective team building game is “Crazy Bowl” Let us bring that group together with our patented Crazy Bowling Tournament. Give us the guest names before hand, and they will be pre-assigned on lanes to make the party come together and create that “Buzz” you are looking for.
Crazy Bowl each frame as directed…
- Bowl normal except with the opposite hand
- Stand at the foul line with back to pin and bowl between your legs holding the ball with both hands
- Sit on the approach at foul line with heels touching each side of the foul line
- Push ball between legs with both hands
- Have a partner stand at foul line facing you with back to pins. Bowl normal but between their legs
- Place a balloon between legs, walk to foul line and bowl
- Stand at foul line and Granny Bowl Stand at foul line and push ball with foot
- Holding hands with a partner, walk to foul line and bowl
- Bowlers choice; repeat one of your favorite styles
- Bowl normal, if you remember how!
Freeway Lanes of Solon is the perfect place for off site meeting. Come have breakfast, have your meeting in our private conference room and end the day on the lanes with Crazy Bowl. Call one of our event planners today!
Everyone had lots of fun! Chris was great to work with over email and Michelle made sure we were taken care of during the party. We will be back next year!
Lisa C – Cleveland Clinic
This is the 4th year having our department party at Freeway Lanes and we just love it!