Let our event coordinators help with everything from food to decorations and entertainment. Our staff will make sure your event is truly memorable. No matter what the event, we’ll create the appropriate mood and take the stress out of hosting.
Private King Pin Suite – Check it out!
Looking for a private area to hold your event? Our King Pin Suite can accommodate anywhere from 40 to 200 guests. You will have your very own 8 lanes with drop down high definition screens (great for refection DVD’s or power point presentations), a party room and laser maze for your guests to enjoy. This is the ideal setting for…
- Bar or bat mitzvahs
- Off site business meetings
- Team building events
- School parties
- Holiday parties
- Rehearsal dinners
Why Choose Freeway Lanes?
- 32 Lanes of Bowling
- 8 Private Bowling Lanes
- Laser Maze
- 6 Large HD Screen Televisions (great for reflection videos and power point presentations)
- Brand New Plasma Televisions
- Big Bang Bowling Light Show
- Pool Tables
- Covered Outdoor Patio
- Private Party Room
- Full Service Kitchen with Extensive menu
- Complete Catering Menu
- Spacious & Comfortable City Pub Sports Bar
- Dance Floor with Live DJ and Karaoke available
Want to try something different?
Get a lot of laughs watching Grandma bowl with son-in-law she never liked! Have a diverse group of people coming? Let us bring that group together with our patented Crazy Bowling Tournament. Give us the guest names before hand, and they will be pre-assigned on lanes to make the party come together and create that “Buzz” you are looking for.
Bowl each frame as directed…
- Bowl normal except with the opposite hand
- Stand at the foul line with back to pin and bowl between your legs holding the ball with both hands
- Sit on the approach at foul line with heels touching each side of the foul line
- Push ball between legs with both hands
- Have a partner stand at foul line facing you with back to pins. Bowl normal but between their legs
- Place a balloon between legs, walk to foul line and bowl
- Stand at foul line and Granny Bowl Stand at foul line and push ball with foot
- Holding hands with a partner, walk to foul line and bowl
- Bowlers choice; repeat one of your favorite styles
- Bowl normal, if you remember how!